Thursday, February 07, 2008

Homeless Breakfast

I got up at 5am to go help at homeless breakfast, here are some pictures..


I took this picture cuz' I liked the sun behind the trees.


Mr. Craig with one of the homeless men .


Tweeze with Alvin. Alvin is homeless and helps on Thursday's with the breakfast and on Friday's.


Mr. Steve Ware and Jason (Tweeze) praying with one of the Homeless guys.


The homeless men waiting to eat. And if you look close you can see Mrs. Jennifer Laird, that's Tweeze's wife.


A guy (I cant remember his name but he cooked and served) with Mrs. Laird, Conan, Trice and Sarah, all serving it up.


Conan, Alvin, Mrs. Laird and Frank.

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hey evangeline!!! do you ever look at my sisters blog???? go to mexicanmackenzie.blogspot.com and its just about what shes doing in mexico. byeeeee

~kaylee~

Caroline said...

u r lucky u don't have to go 2 school we always wake up early.