Monday, February 25, 2008

Amplified Pics




Friday before Amplified I helped at the Dream Center. This is me with some of the kids, I am taking them out to the playground.



John Austin and I on the van getting ready to leave Winbourne for Amplified with Tashianna, Rain, Karon, Dinell, Robert, Dominique, Eric and Jordan is in the front seat by my dad.




Hannah and me talking to Rain and Tashianna at sign in Friday night.



Everybody eating pizza.



Eric, Karon, Dominique and Jordan



Tarin, me, taylor and Masey



Emma and Carra


Caroline, Hannah and Kristin


Ashley workin it!



Landon (I love him) Wells



Tarin being sassy



Me on stage about to get money for not bathing all weekend!!! I got $45.00!!!

7 comments:

jesus is my hero said...

I WAS THERE THAT WAS FUNNI!

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Oh my goodness E that was the funniest thing ever!!! How can a little girl be that precious as she announces that she's not bathed for days!!! So cute! Go YOU ROCK!

Caroline said...

Amplified was soooooooo fun I had a blast. I can't beleive you have not taken a bathe in that long
call me

C.D. said...

Hey little E!!! Thanks for sharing the pics, I added some pics and videos to my blog AND I added you to my blogroll. You rock and I must say that I'm sure your parents are glad that you showered. :)

Anonymous said...

I see you were the only girl who would admit to not bathing. You are such a brave girl. Love GrandMa

Anonymous said...

i love your blog!!!

www.kristinstutes.com

Kaylee said...

No fair!!!! I didnt take a bath or anything for friday and saturday but i had to leave early!!! NO FAIR I COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you notice you are up there with all the boyssss???????? LOL well i gotta go so byee!!! o yeah i am going to a jonas brother concert sunday woo hoo!!!! love ya byee

~kaylee~