Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Live The Dream!!!

Omg!!!! Live the Dream was awesome!!!! At first I thought it was going to be boring but it was fun after I got to work in the booth and got 5 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I meet Mariah Wright and we spent the whole Friday night with Cara Alise!!!!!! I had a blast!!!!!!! On the last day of the conference I got Tammy Trent and Christine Canes autograph!!!!!!



On the left is Christine Cane's and on the right is Tammy Trent's!!!!!

I think Tammy Trent is the coolest adult because no adult says "Hol-uh" OK that is really cool!!!!!


Cara and Me with Tammy Trent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss E, You're the WOMAN!
I love you! Hugggs & Kissses for you and family. Love GrandMA

Kaylee said...

heyyy that is sooo kool!! i want 2 meet tammy trent!!
luv ya!!! :)
kaylee

Jessica lynn said...

heyy e you soo need to watch the video on my blog!!! you will appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica lynn said...

haha im sorry i thought you saw it at one of hannahs partys alreadyy im sooo sorry i thought u ew what it was!!!!