Monday, October 08, 2007

Friends

People have been asking for me to put picture up here and so I am putting pictures on here!!!!!


Alright see the big blue ballon , that is going to split the table! On the left (get out your L's, that is what I am going to do! ) That is Nadia and she is very pretty! Then there is Natasha with the curly hair(that is Nadia's sister)! Steele is the only boy there and he is my brother!

Now on the right it is me,my best friend,Hannah and her cousin ,Nicole that is also my best friend!



Mrs.Delynn leads the choir and does a wonderful job! So does Pastor Dino!!


This is there daughters Mcall(with the black on) and Isabella(in the pink)!
and Nicole.

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

hey lily!! its kaylee!! i just made my blog the other day and it's horses101. see ya at pathfinders!!

JESUS FREAK :) said...

hey vangie sorry i had to hang up on you but my band teacher was all like get off your phone or im going to confensgate it and i was like ok so yeah sorry
btw cool pictures!
love you!
Emma

agardana said...

OK yeah on the very top picture who is the girl to the very right? she is very pretty. ha ha ha LOL.

it is me..... Nicole........isn't that hilarious? you need to read my blog and find the post where i commented myself it is holadious


love you much,
nikki