Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today

Today I did the diabetes walk at LSU. Then my dad droped me off with my mom downtown, that was when I saw every need. The people are real poor. I was so amazed at that! When I was there I was so sad that I knew I had to help!!!!!! I prayed with this one lady that was living with three people! I am trying to go to every one of my play practices, but it is at the same time as ICU (which is Inner City Unit) on Saturday now I want to help every time they have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet compassionate girl.
You have the best mom and dad who teach you to care for the unfortunate people who don't have the great life we have. I love y'all to peices and miss you very much. Huggggs & Kissses GranMa Baloo

Anonymous said...

oops! I published it twice. I am so good at this. Love Grandma