Friday, July 18, 2008

My birthday

Well as some of you might know yesterday was my birthday and my dad took me to Olive Garden and it was awesome!!!!

My party was on Tuesday and we went to Counter Cutler (a frozen yogurt place), Petco and Plato's closet!!!!! It was so much fun!!



At Petco I got a mouse named Fuchsia and she is so cutie!!! That's her in the picture when I first got her.



While we were at Plato's closet me and my friends did this crazy/ugly outfit contest.



I want to get the Hippie look back, so every one who wants to get it back with me just comment and leave your e-mail and I will e-mail you the directions to get the look back!!!! The reason I want to do this is because I like the look and my mom and I like to Tye-dye, so I Tye-dyed this L tee shirt and then put a belt around it and it is so cool!!! I will put some pictures on the of my outfit tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

since i have a shirt like that too- i am gonna do it with ya! but u already have my email sooo yeah

luv ya!!!!!
kaylee

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I dont know why I was thinking your birthday was in August!!! Ya'll are still coming to Okeechobee for grandmas birthday right?!?