Wednesday, June 04, 2008

photographs


Me, John Austin, and JD Ohlerking, we are the new worship team for Homeless outreach.


Dad and mom at moms Elevate Graduation.


Caroline Boutte, Kirsten, Taylor and me at Boot Camp dressed up for Senior Citizens Night!


Us playing "Magic Fruit", we couldn't show our teeth but had to say fruit names to each other. Hard to explain but it was fun.


Matt (with a girls Sparkle shirt on, he's funny) and Chris playing magic fruit.


Chris helping Jamie climb over the wall at the Dream Center so we could get the pool balls.


Daddy looking at me in the Dream Center nursery. I help in there on Fridays but this was on a Sunday.


Me in the Nursery.


Me in my moms new shades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the pics. You are so beautiful my sweet girl. Love GrandMa

Anonymous said...

hah hah i can see the camra in the reflection lol