Monday, September 17, 2007

hello people of the world!

I am now going to post on my blog more often now that I am home schooled. My mom is making me do this but I am ok with it.

Alright lets begin. I had a sad week from Thursday to Saturday morning cause Mr. George, who was like my uncle, died Thursday. So I was very sad when that happen. Friday night I went to the funeral. My friend Hannah and I cried like babies and we prayed over Bryan, Mr. George's son. Then after the funeral I went to spend the night at the Earles house. John Austin and I stayed up untill 1:25am. Then when my dad picked me up the next morning we went to his work on got the stuff for the Coca-Cola tail gate at the LSU football game and by then my feet where killing me because I was wering those dressy shoes and I don't know how people walk in them!!!!!!! Gosh! So any ways we went home after that and got ready for the game. As you saw I was a tiger.The game rocked and LSU kicked some butt! Come on 44 to 0? Now that is one cool score! I loved it. When we got home from the game it was 1:00am and I didn't go to bed untill 1:44am.

On Sunday I went to church and learned about self control. After church I went home and called my other friend, Natasha Kelly and she came over and we made homeade brownies from scratch and not from a box! Then her mom came and we talked for ever.

Hope y'all have a good week!Bye





This is for you Emily.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

Mimi

Little E said...

your welcome emily

Anonymous said...

you rock girlie

i saw him at school today and he mad eye contact with me and kind of grinned!!!!!!!!!!!


Mimi

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Evangeline! :)

Hey Emily, how's it going?

Nan-nan (Nadia)

carolines said...

thanks vangie i have 2 show emma!!!!!!!!
love
cara

Anonymous said...

i hope ryan doesn't see my comments!
don't tell him who mimi is pppppppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my darling!!!
mimi