Sunday, December 31, 2006

My vacation

Hey Everyone! I am sorry that I have not tipped in a wile!
This trip was crazy!First we went to Mississippi to see my moms friend, Mr.Wade.Then we had to go from Mississippi to Ohio we stayed at Ohio for 5 days, then went to North Carolina we saw my papa that's building a house did not spend the night at his house ,instead we stayed at a hotel near his house we drove to florid is were I am talking to you now! It is so fun here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love florid am sitting down and typing to yall because I am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope yall have a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tori ohlerking said...

hey evangeline! sounds like you're having a great vacation. how was your new years?

well...i'll see you soon.
:)
-tori

Robin said...

Glad ya'll are back Ms. E. Hope we can see you all soon.Missed you at the Gardana party.
George

Anonymous said...

Hey Evangeline! It's Honey speaking. I wanted to say hi and so did Isabelle. I have a question to ask you. are you ever getting back on your webkinz acount? I look at friend list and your never on! I hope your acount didn't exspire.If it did i know how to renew it. What you do is buy another webkinz, type in your old user name and password and click adopted another pet. Do not click new member. I got 2 new webkinz! I got a new webkinz that just came out in stores, the sherbert bunny! and i got a leopard. Ghess what! Isabelle's bunny is going to have babies! I can't wait! I'm not sure if i told you yet but we got a puppy. she's a mut, but she's really pretty. im going to send you a letter so i need you tell me what your address is. good luck with everything! Love Honey :)

Anonymous said...

hey evangline
whats up i dont see you alot anymore i miss you so much and thanks for spending the night its was FUN!!!!! your awesome xoxoxoxoxo

love you
some little kiddo :D