Wednesday, September 19, 2007

pirates


Hello everyone!

For school today I had to watch the History Channel and they were talking about Caribbean Pirates. So I was like "alright I'll watch it", so I was watching it and I was thinking "wow this is pretty violent!" but I didn't know that it was going to get even worse!

They hung people by there lower part and then stabs them 4 times!!!This is the part that afterI saw it I could not watch it any more! I was like eehhhhhhhh!!!! I couldn't believe people did that!!!!!!!!!!! Then after they did that they got there money and spent it on alcohol and when all the money was gone they did it again! I was like I have to post this on my blog!

Pirates of the Caribean is not even close to how awful REAL pirates were according to the History channel.

I am a good Pirate. Me, my cousin Megan, Hannah and Steele are good pirates. And Jack and Will.

Alright talk to ya'll later. bye


7 comments:

chase said...

I love the picture of Steal! i hope you are enjoyin homeschool! I love it!
Chase

Jessica lynn said...

this is cool!!!!! I love the picture!!! haha it made me laugh and the one of you megan and hannah is SO cute!! I miss you!! cant wait to see yout onight at epic!!!!!!!!!

ily- jessica

Anonymous said...

you never put pic of me what about me!!!!!!!


Mimi

JESUS FREAK :) said...

or me im with emily haha jk
love the new blog!
Enmma

chase said...

Post some more!

Anonymous said...

hey evangelin its natasha kelly.how are ya?when you get this message call me when you have a chance.im gonna see when i can have a blog. bye!

nikki said...

OK hello what about me? you can not forget about me? i am a very important very goodest pirate do NOT forget about ME!!!!!!!!


LOVE your very dearest friend he he